SonarQube is the de-facto standard code review tool for many modern languages today. But do you need to automate the same continuous quality checking for your RPG code and CL?
Whether you are: bringing new developers on board; modernizing your IBM i application; building Webservices; or just moving to DevOps, code quality violations can make your application more difficult to maintain or introduce a new security risk. Using ARCAD CodeChecker with SonarQube you can detect vulnerabilities as early as possible in the development lifecycle.
In our Webinar, learn how to make “continuous quality” an integral part of your DevSecOps cycle :
- Automate quality checks in your RPG III, IV (fixed and free) and Fully Free code
- Detect security vulnerabilities, even before the build
- Run code quality checks directly from RDi (or Jenkins build)
- Report on quality violations via SonarQube dashboards
- Use over 100 RPG quality rules out-of-the-box and customize your own local rules
Eliminate the “technical debt” in your IBM i application. Watch the webinar!