[Webinar] DevSecOps at scale: Modernize your IBM i (aka AS/400) teams with HCL and ARCAD Software
According to an IDC 2020 report, 60% of organizations have already moved to a DevOps approach. However one of the major challenges in achieving DevOps at scale is how to extend continuous delivery principles across legacy systems where ‘bimodal’ development is often the norm.
Applications developed in RPG or COBOL on IBM i (aka iSeries, AS/400) are often mission critical with reliability and security advantages over and above their distributed counterparts. However, the specific technology of the platform and the multiple language variants require specific handling beyond the reach of standard enterprise DevSecOps tools.
In this Webinar, we will demonstrate how to optimize the management of both legacy and new development, from one single interface and pipeline.
Using HCL and ARCAD solutions in an end-to-end DevSecOps workflow, you will learn how to:
- Achieve a single, end-to-end release management pipeline across all platforms including IBM i
- Manage versioning of RPG and COBOL applications on IBM i using Git, Jenkins and Jira
- 100% automate the dependency build on IBM i
- Check continuously for source code quality and security vulnerabilities
- Generate and execute unit tests automatically
- “Shift Left”: Detect application defects at their earliest point, deep in the database
- Deploy legacy and distributed applications in sync
Leverage your IBM i assets. Watch the webinar video now!
Northern European Director, ARCAD Software
CTO & VP Strategy, ARCAD Software
WW Channels Director HCL DevOps, HCL
Dario currently leads the global Business partner business for HCL Software Devops since June 2020 bringing strong, dynamic and value-driven skill set, as well as a proven track record in delivering consistently high-quality performance
WW Client technical advisor Director, HCL