Do you rely on tried and trusted IBM i applications or packages – but lack the resources, or the source code, to modernize them ? Or you need a rapid way to “interface” these IBM i applications to other systems in your organization ? Or simply a way to “open” your application to new Web and mobile interfaces ?
Now, with ARCAD API, you can generate Web services in minutes, directly from your IBM i application’s native “green screen” interface. With no invasive source code changes, that’s less expense and risk.
In our Webinar, using ARCAD API, you will learn how to:
- Record user actions from your IBM i application’s 5250 interface
- Create your web service definition, with drag & drop of input/output fields
- Generate your web service, test, and view execution results
- Deploy your Web service securely to multiple Gateways
- Visualize an online catalog of registered Web services
Leverage your IBM i application assets – Watch Now!