Security through automation
Control your software changes: Agility, Collaboration, Teamwork
How do we know this version of source code is what we think it is?
Developers are optimists. Formally managing source code changes at the beginning of a project sometimes feels like an extra burden. But skipping this step at the start of a project only delays cost (a so-called “technical debt”) until later in development.
- Figuring out which system components to change when requirements change
- Re-doing an implementation because we modified code according to changed requirements but did not communicate that to other team members
- Losing productivity when we replace a component with a faulty new version and can’t quickly revert to a working state
- Replacing the wrong component because we couldn’t accurately determine which component needed replacing
Need to avoid errors and downtime when changing source code?
Automate the process with ARCAD Skipper!
- Manage source code at all stages of development
- Maintenance reports define the scope and priority of maintenance actions
- Versions become a packaged collection of maintenance reports
- A check in/out process controls who can change which source code and when
- Components can be shared safely, with source modifications performed in parallel
- Validation allows shared source code to be merged safely
- Component consistency checking helps ensure consistency of components in a change group
- Open and flexible, for platform-specific or multi-platform teams
- Option of separate or unified repositories
Request a demo
Let’s talk about your project!
Speak with an expert