[Webinar] Risk-Free Migration From Synon CA 2E to Fully Modern Application
Converting from Synon CA 2E to a modern language? There are many good reasons to take this step. As well as a critical shortage of Synon skills, applications developed in the 4GL environment are unable to access many key technology advances in the IBM i o/s; and though a leader in its day, the Synon CASE tool is incompatible with modern DevOps and concurrent development.
Join Tim Rowe, Philippe Magne, Ray Bernardi and Brian May to learn why a conversion to Freeform RPG is a risk-free and high-performance option that leverages the architecture of the original Synon application – retaining all the reliability and security advantages of the host platform.
In our Webinar, we will share a secure, automated migration path for business applications developed in Synon CA 2E:
- 100% automated conversion to modern Freeform RPG and DDL (SQL)
- Guaranteed conversion accuracy with test automation process
- Modern full DevOps framework for delivery
- Possible modernization of the user interface during the project
- Risk free, fixed price Modernization as a Service (MaaS)
- Leverage the competitive advantage within your Synon application.
Missed our last webinar? Watch it on replay!
CEO, ARCAD Software
Senior Solution Architect, ARCAD Software
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM i, IBM