Value Stream Management (VSM) has become one of the hottest topics in the move to DevOps over the last couple of years. In this webinar we will look at what’s driving this adoption and why VSM is so vital to DevOps performance and to the IBM i world in particular.
Value Stream Management is a management technique and practice enabling organizations to analyze and evaluate their end-to-end development process. VSM techniques extract key metrics from your system to help identify bottlenecks, continuously improve and optimize your DevOps flow. As organizations move toward a more agile world, VSM helps you accelerate value delivery and is business critical to staying competitive.
In our Webinar, our DevOps experts will answer your questions around VSM on IBM i, including:
- What is the difference between Value Stream Mapping and Value Stream Management?
- Why VSM is so critical to drive improvements in DevOps processes?
- How VSM techniques facilitate data-driven decisions?
- How to identify bottlenecks in software development and delivery?
- How your IBM i development plays a key role in the VSM ecosystem?
- How ARCAD VSM and Application Intelligence Dashboards capability can help you evaluate and enhance your current IBM i assets?
Learn how VSM techniques deliver a 360 degree view of your existing DevOps processes to help you optimize and drive efficiencies right across your IT organization.