“Injection risk” may seem far removed from the secure world of IBM i. However adding Web UIs and Webservices to existing RPG programs introduces the whole new risk of SQL injection – allowing execution of unintended commands and unauthorized access to data.
As well as security, code quality is a growing concern in modern IBM i environments. Complex or badly structured code makes your application more fragile and expensive to maintain. New hires must adhere to local best practices already in place.
In our Webinar, we will demonstrate how to use ARCAD CodeChecker to check source code automatically, as you develop, to ‘shift left” and detect code quality and security flaws as early as possible in the cycle:
- Detect code quality violations in RPG III, IV (fixed and free) and Fully Free code
- Eliminate any risk of SQL injection
- Catch calls to unsafe APIs
- Launch checks from RDi or from Jenkins
- Report quality results in SonarQube
Eliminate the “technical debt” in your IBM i application. Watch Now!