The COMMON community will gather again in-person to enjoy learning high quality IBM i education, networking with peers, industry experts, and solution providers, and growing together as a whole.
- DevOps is not a 4-letter Word – by Andrew Clark
- Get Started with GIT and Version Control: Automating DevOps for the IBM i with Jenkins – by Jeff Tickner
- Git branch management for IBM i source; I want JUST the changes – by Jeff Tickner
- Merlin and VS Code: Powerful Options for Next Gen Apps – by Andrew Clark and Liam Allan – Advisory Software Engineer / Visual Studio Code fellow, IBM
- Next Gen Apps: Cloud – What Makes Sense on IBM i – by Andrew Clark
- Next Gen Apps: Getting your Code Ready – by Andrew Clark and Jeff Tickner
- Next Gen : Automating your Test Environment, the RIGHT Way – by Alan Ashley and Jeff Tickner
See the full session schedule
Are you ready to POWERUp? Mark your calendars for April 24-27 to join ARCAD Software experts for education, networking and scenic views in Mile High City – Denver!