Testing is a common “bottleneck” in software delivery. To achieve your DevOps goals, testing must be automated, continuous, and an integral part of the delivery process.
Yet IBM i applications are often multi-tier, with a back-end system over DB2 and a Web services layer accessed from a range of devices. This specific technology environment means that standard UI-based testing tools alone are usually insufficient on IBM i.
The solution? Learn how “data-oriented” test automation on IBM i brings massive gains in test productivity and accuracy:
- Pinpoint defects at their root cause, in your application data
- Isolate defects as they arise & reproduce errors rapidly
- Generate “smart” test campaigns
- Automate testing from ALL application interfaces: interactive, Batch and Web services
- Report & review your continuous test results
Safeguard your IBM i application availability. Watch the webinar!